|Contact our sales at email@example.com for forthcoming presale information!|
Spreading from Amsterdam to over 40 countries, The Things Network has started a revolution of Internet of Things.
We use a long range and low power radio frequency protocol called LoRaWAN and for short range Bluetooth 4.2. The technology allows for things to talk to the internet without 3G or WiFi. So no WiFi codes and no mobile subscriptions.
The city of Amsterdam was covered with only 10 gateways at the cost of 1200 dollars each. Imagining what we can do with it is absolutely fascinating!
No matter what your ideas on the Internet of Things are about, these The Things products will surely help you out.
The main building block of the network. Small, easy to install, it essentially is a router between the things and the internet. With it you are creating the most substantial aspect of your connected city’s network.
· Provides up to 10 km / 6 miles radius of network coverage
· Connects easily to your WiFi or Ethernet connection
· Bluetooth 4.2 modem for indoor IoT connections
· Security through the https connection and embedded in the LoRaWAN protocol
· XBEE slot for future connectivity protocols or homebrew add-ons.
· Runs on open hardware and open software
· Can serve up to 10,000 nodes
· Support Frequency: 868MHz and 915MHz
Part No. 6010758 price : $299.00
|Item||The Things Gateway|
|Remark||The Things Gateway|
|Delivery||IoT gateway, use a long range and low power radio frequency protocol called LoRaWAN and for short range Bluetooth 4.2.|
Sales Tel: +86-(0)755-33190868-863/865/866/650
Marketing Tel: +86-(0)755-33190868-883/859/853/851/828/635/616
Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Email: email@example.com