The Cookie NuMicro edition is based on the Nuvoton Cortex M0 microcontroller M0516LBN.It's fully compatible with Arduino, with 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM output), 6 analog inputs, a power jack, and an ICSP header. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. There is also a CoLinkEx onboard to support programming and debugging. You can simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Main chip introduction:
● 32-bit with ARM Cortex-M0 core running at up to 50MHz.
● 64KB Flash for programming, 4KB SRAM, 4KB Flash for data memory, 4KB Flash for boot
● Built-in LDO for Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V.
● Up to 40 GPIO Pins with LQFP-48 package.
● 2 UARTs, 2 SPIs, 1 I2C, 4-channel 32-bit timer, 1 watchdog timer, up to 4 16-bit PWM
generators with 8 PWM outputs, and 12bit SRC ADC up to 8 analog inputs.
Cookie vs Arduino
|Cookie User Manual||1.4MB|
|Circuit Schematic Diagram.pdf||60.7KB|